This is SUMMER 2021 Schedule
Booking For Summer 2021
Quick reference guide
- All stays are SUNDAY to SUNDAY.
- $100 deduction for multiple weeks.
- Check IN 4PM & Check OUT 11AM.
- NO SMOKING in the home.
- Pet (dog) friendly. Fido is family!
- Ceramic doggy dishes provided.
- 6 min. walk to Southcott’s SUN Beach.
- 12 min. walk to Town. SEE MAP.
- Fully furnished, linens/towels supplied.
- Fully equipped kitchen with island/sink.
- High speed wireless Internet provided.
- Dining table seats 10 people.
- 4 bedroom (one queen & 3 doubles).
- 3 bathroom (1 jacuzzi tub, 2 showers).
- Large riverfront lot 100’ x 150’ deep.
- Long double driveway, fits 8 cars.
- Open concept, 2 GREAT ROOMS, 46” LCD TV.
- Central Air & Vac, Gas Fireplace.
- Dishwasher, Laundry, with soaps provided.
- Garbage/Blue box are wheelie bins.
- Large 21' x 12' raised & gated rear deck.
- Nat. Gas Crown Verity BBQ provided.
- Garage access for your bikes, toys, etc.
- Simply bring your food and drinks !!
This schedule is not adjustable
Victoria Day week/weekend $325 per night.
Memorial Day week/weekend $325 per night.
June 6 to June 13 7-day vacation $2000
June 13 to June 20 7-day vacation $2000
June 20 to June 27 7-day vacation $2000
June 27 to July 4 includes Canada Day $2500
July 4 to July 11 7-day vacation $2200 BOOKED
July 11 to July 18 7-day vacation $2200 BOOKED
July 18 to July 25 7-day vacation $2200 BOOKED
July 25 to August 1 7-day vacation $2200 BOOKED
August 1 to August 8 Civic Holiday $2500 BOOKED
August 8 to August 15 7-day vacation $2200 BOOKED
August 15 to Aug 22 7-day vacation $2200 BOOKED
August 22 to Aug 29 7-day vacation $2200 BOOKED
August 29 to Sept 6 includes Labour Day $2500
Sept 6 to Sept 12 6-day vacation $1800
Sept 12 to Sept 19 7-day vacation $1800
Sept 19 to Sept 26 7-day vacation $1800
Please visit the booking tab at the bottom of this page to reserve your stay.
What can you expect from this vacation home ?
The sandy shores of Lake Huron offer the most cherished summer vacation destination in Southern Ontario. Grand Bend is an easy The sandy shores of Lake Huron offer the most cherished summer vacation destination in Southern Ontario. Grand Bend is an easy forty-five minute drive from London along scenic country highways and rural roads.
Our newly renovated vacation home resides in prestigious Southcott Pines, just south of Grand Bend's bustling main street, marina facilities and popular main beach. It'll take only minutes to walk to the hottest pubs downtown, and a myriad of restaurants to suit every taste and budget. Thousands of tourists flock to the Bend every summer, so if you're looking for action, then our main street promises to have exactly what you're looking for
If the action and adventure of main street and our most popular local beaches are too much for you, then an endless stretch of soft sand and crystal clear water is only steps from your front door. The Bend's sandy shores extend for miles beyond the Pinery Provincial Park, so your sunset walks along the beach will never have to end before you're ready.
The water is shallow and warm here... the perfect place for a morning swim or for toddlers to play, and Lake Huron boasts the most beautiful sunsets in the entire country, so you'll be sure to want to catch them all
Back at the home, walk onto the large rear deck from the main room and you'll see that our backyard extends right down to the river, another peaceful element of this mature, pine-forested subdivision. Enjoy a nature walk along the river before firing up the barbecue, and discovering the amenities of our fully equipped kitchen to create your summer feast. The appliances are modern, and there's plenty of counter space to share among chefs.
After a long day at the beach, you can relax in a two-person jacuzzi tub, play a little ping-pong in the main room, or stretch out in front of the fireplace to enjoy a softly-lit atmosphere that is sure to make you feel right at home.
Contact us to book your space for the upcoming Summer season that is filling already. You'll love it here.